Senior Software Engineer
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. In this role, as part of your responsibilities, you will be involved in end-to-end development as well as solving complex problems and mentoring other software developers. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Taking part in all Recover-related activities
- Promoting the highest coding standards and best practices
- Writing and reviewing new designs
- Investigating new technologies
- Leading epics end to end as tech lead - working with product managers, architects and other R&D teams
- Mentoring junior developers
- Performing code reviews and pushing for quality
- Solving production issues
Your Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Experience working with Scrum\Agile methodology
- Experience working with large data scales
- Development of enterprise-grade products
- Strong OOP capabilities
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.