Contact Centre / Operations Manager
Yubi stands for ubiquitous. But Yubi will also stand for transparency, collaboration, and the power of possibility.
From being a disruptor in India’s debt market to marching towards global corporate markets from one product to one holistic product suite with seven products
Yubi is the place to unleash potential. Freedom, not fear. Avenues, not roadblocks. Opportunity, not obstacles.
Job Description | CC Manager.
Who are we?
We at spocto are developing a full stack collections platform that is powered by AI ML capabilities, that is radically changing collections within the debt industry.
In March 2022, we became India’s fastest fintech and most impactful start-up to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
We already have all the top Banks and NBFCs as our clients. We have offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Dubai. We plan to expand our business across the EU, USA and SE Asia over the next couple of years.
Job Title – CC Manager.
Reports to – DVP.
Location: Airoli – Navi Mumbai.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centres, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the contact centres
- Work closely with HR, L&D and Training delivery teams. Taking responsibility for the ongoing development all levels of contact centre colleagues.
- Reviewing and defining clearly all contact centre roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the contact centre operation
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practise, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Post Graduate / Graduate from premier institute.
- 8-12 years’ experience in contact centre domain. Preferably from Fintech / BFSI / NBFC industry.
- Proven experience of leading a service driven contact centre operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation The ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.