Quality Analyst / Senior Quality Analyst
Yubi stands for ubiquitous. But Yubi will also stand for transparency, collaboration, and the power of possibility.
From being a disruptor in India’s debt market to marching towards global corporate markets from one product to one holistic product suite with seven products
Yubi is the place to unleash potential. Freedom, not fear. Avenues, not roadblocks. Opportunity, not obstacles.
Job Description | Quality Analyst.
Who are we?
We at spocto are developing a full stack collections platform that is powered by AI ML capabilities, that is radically changing collections within the debt industry.
In March 2022, we became India’s fastest fintech and most impactful start-up to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
We already have all the top Banks and NBFCs as our clients. We have offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Dubai. We plan to expand our business across the EU, USA and SE Asia over the next couple of years.
Job Title – Quality Analyst.
Positions – 2. 1 Linguistic (Telugu Language) and 1 General Language.
Location: Airoli – Navi Mumbai.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Auditing calls & timely feedback's
- BPO and collections experience is mandatory
- Should have knowledge in providing feedback & call calibration.
- Should have Experience in giving monitoring and live feedback.
- Conduct call audits as per guideline of the business.
- Preparing audit dash boards & report
- Should be Aware about 7QC tools
- Provide regular feedback and coaching based on the performance, and Coach outliers on a one to one basis and give feedback to Team Leader/Manager whenever its required.
- Responsible for generating daily, weekly & monthly reports for internal purposes.
- Ensure the Internal monitoring are in sync with the external scores provided by the clients for the site.
- Calibrate cases internally with the team to ensure minimum difference in the ratings.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a QA
- Should have experience in audit calls, documentation, feedback, reporting, training & coaching.
- The ability to identify gaps and provide inputs to improve performance.
- A keen eye for detail coupled with analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of quality audit tools.
- Basic level knowledge of excels reporting.