Senior Product Manager
At Synack, we create technology that unleashes the best cybersecurity talent to secure our digital world.
We protect leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are looking for a talented Senior Manager of Product to own and drive existing cyber security products in our catalog and to define future state products and customer experiences. You will work closely with the executive team and other stakeholders across the company to define and execute on the product roadmap, owning key experiences and products from end to end.
Sound interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do
- Collaborate with Customers, Partners and senior management to craft and execute on a compelling product roadmap that aligns with business strategy and market needs. Understand your customers and be their voice and advocate.
- Lead the effort to develop clear and compelling product requirements/user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Empower engineering teams to successfully ship products and features through concise PRD documentation and Jira workflows.
- Invest in a deep understanding of our products, portals and workflows to solve for end to end product experience definition that delivers value to all our customer stakeholder groups.
- Build relationships with key internal partners, understand their pain points and the priority of resolving those pain points against competing efforts.
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and represent status to senior leadership
- Analyze the global market and competition, tracking key trends and their impact as you define relevant use cases and features to meet evolving needs
- Develop and track key metrics/KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets, and proactively communicating progress toward goals
Here’s what you’ll need
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, including owning a product or large feature set.
- Cybersecurity experience strongly preferred especially in attack surface management, offensive security operations, vuln management, breach and attack simulation and related security product management.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of shipped products and features and the ability to articulate the value they created.
- A data driven mindset and familiarity defining KPIs and measuring them.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with user experience designers and preferably having basic wireframing skills and familiarity with industry prototyping tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate what the team is working on and why it matters.
- Ability to motivate, lead and influence internal stakeholders and team members.
- Expertise working collaboratively with engineering, product design, sales and marketing departments and being the “voice” of the product.
- Strong communicator and, most importantly, listener with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Preference for candidates residing in Texas and California.
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
$115,000 - $180,000 Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits.
For more details about our benefits, please see here. Then for the Employer code, enter: synack