Customer Experience Specialist
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Customer Experience Specialist Position:
The Customer Experience Specialist at Stord plays a pivotal role in owning and enhancing the customer experience for a specific subset of accounts. This role will require deep engagement with available data sources and involvement in the operation to understand pain points impacting both Stord and the customer and to co-drive process improvements to solve for the long-term. You will serve as the operational subject matter expert for customer-facing interactions in business review communications and updates. Your role will involve a blend of problem-solving, relationship management, and a thorough understanding of operational intricacies, ensuring that our customers receive unparalleled service.
This role is based at our Atlanta, Georgia facility.
What You'll Do:
- Account Ownership: Serve as the primary, single threaded owner of customer experience for a subset of key accounts, overseeing all aspects of their experience with Stord.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop and maintain deep knowledge of specific operational processes related to your accounts, positioning yourself as a go-to expert.
- Complex Issue Resolution: Handle advanced customer issues by applying your in-depth understanding of client-specific operations, ensuring efficient and effective solutions.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with your accounts, acting as their primary point of contact for escalated inquiries.
- Operational Collaboration: Work closely with logistics, operations, and supply chain teams to tailor processes and resolve issues specific to your accounts.
What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, with a strong preference for experience in logistics or operations-focused environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex customer situations and resolve high-level issues
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process operational data and customer feedback effectively. Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge required, SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in customer support software and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Strong on-site communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience or knowledge in logistics and supply chain management, particularly as it relates to specific client operations, is highly preferred
- Previous start-up experience
- Proven capability in enhancing customer satisfaction through innovative problem-solving and process improvement
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.