Area Manager - ATL
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Area Manager position:
Stord is looking for a supervisor with strong communication and organization skills who enjoys dealing with people on a daily basis. You must be flexible with the ability to work overtime as needed. This individual will support the execution of all processes and procedures related to inventory accuracy, and perform warehouse bin accuracy, along with maintaining inventory shrink. In addition, utilizing Order Management Systems and various types of material handling equipment.
What You'll Do:
- Investigates inventory discrepancies.
- Investigates bin location variances.
- Research problem orders and receipts.
- Input’s data into Order management system.
- Performs system entries to maintain inventory and bin accuracy.
- Performs to quality standards in multiple functions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with Order management system / inventory systems in a high volume facility.
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to transport up to 20 lbs. Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to effectively use relevant material handling equipment (i.e forklifts).
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- High School/G.E.D.
- Able to work in a Distribution center environment which includes exposure to work at varying heights; varying temperatures; moderate and consistent noise levels.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.