Manager, Solutions Consulting AMER
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Manager of our Solutions Consulting team.
You will play a pivotal role in leading and developing a high-performing team of Solutions Consultants dedicated to providing exceptional experiences to our clients during the sales process. You will work closely with our sales teams to drive revenue growth by delivering tailored solutions that address the unique needs and challenges of our customers within the specified region.
What this job can offer you
- Lead, coach and manage a team of Solutions Consultants in the delivery of high-quality advisory and consultative solutions and insights for our clients and prospects
- Partner with senior sales and solutions consulting leadership to develop the vision and roadmap for the Solutions Consultant function in your region
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the team.
- Identify training and development needs within the team and implement strategies to enhance team members' skills and knowledge.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide regular constructive feedback.
- Establish and monitor key performance metrics for the team, such as win rates, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement and implement action plans accordingly.
Drive up quality of sale
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer needs and assist in the development of winning sales strategies.
- Identify and help to remove blockers that prevent your team from successfully partnering with current or prospective clients
- Oversee the creation and delivery of compelling and tailored solutions presentations to prospective clients.
- Develop data-driven, tailored and scalable playbooks to enable solutions consulting and sales teams to accelerate revenue and win rate
- Build and deepen cross-functional connections with Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams to improve alignment and impact, inform strategy and identify new business opportunities
- Be a thought leader on all core aspects of the Remote business, and ensure the team gains and maintains a high standard of relevant expertise across industry trends and best practices
What you bring
- Leadership and/or mentorship experience: you've made significant progress on objectives through guiding the contributions of others
- Proven ability to grow a global team with high standards of success and career advancement
- Ability to lead a team of consultants in the delivery of high-quality advisory and consultative services and solutions for our clients and prospects
- Comfortable managing performance and an ability to lead through times of change
- Passionate about diagnosing strategic gaps and opportunities, particularly within a Go To Market team - and ability to identify how they can be corrected and addressed
- Demonstrable impact on increased conversion rate and shortened sales cycles
- Strong judgment making capability - both strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (how to deliver) decisions
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that are scalable and automated
- 8+ years of experience in sales analytics, consulting, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You'll report to: Director, Solutions Consulting
- Team: Sales, Solutions Consulting
- Location: Anywhere in EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $45,745 USD to $154,455 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with a senior executive
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.