Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Pendo is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual to join the integrated marketing team. The Demand Gen Manager is a critical member of the marketing team with ownership of the execution of marketing programs and campaigns to achieve demand goals and build/accelerate pipeline for the Pendo’s sales teams.
To achieve those goals, this role will execute demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels in partnership with channel owners and will work in partnership with sales to support the health of the business.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Own the development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to engage key targets for Pendo’s ICP, partnering with sales, product marketing, marketing operations, customer, field and digital marketing.
- Responsible for executing pipeline generating activities including webinars, digital marketing, account based marketing, event promotion, and follow-up campaigns to deliver meaningful demand to the revenue organization.
- Continually analyze and optimize performance to ensure meaningful impact against goals.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Experience with building out multi-channel programs including email, social, digital and web.
- Scrappy and entrepreneurial attitude
- A passion for creativity, testing and optimization – campaign experiments should excite you!
- Experience working in partnership with sales leaders and teams
- A love for data and reporting. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC, Marketo, 6Sense a big plus)
- Extraordinary organizational program management and communication skills E
- The desire to roll up your sleeves, move fast and get the job done
- Experience working in the SaaS industry is a plus
More about our team:
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, and analytics to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.