Sr. R&D Program Manager
Come join our Pendo R&D Program Management team. We have a team of 11 PGMs located globally in Israel, Sheffield and US (Raleigh). This opportunity will be supporting our Platform Pillar in the Global R&D Program Management team as a trusted partner who identifies challenges, collaborates and facilitates the most effective solution. We are committed to creating a cohesive working environment that is effective, transparent and motivating resulting in incremental customer value.
Pendo is searching for a seasoned Sr. R&D Program Manager to spearhead large-scale initiatives and guide multiple scrum teams through the intricate dance of a successful product launch. This dynamic role demands not only self-motivation and diligence, but also an in-depth understanding of agile methodologies and Pendo's intricate launch process. You'll orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams, adeptly navigate the ever-shifting landscape of a fast-paced environment, and master the art of communication with diverse stakeholders – from vendors to GTM partners. Ultimately, your expertise will not only ensure smooth product launches but also contribute to delivering outstanding customer satisfaction, making you a key player in Pendo's continued success.
- Work closely with Pendo leadership and key partners to ensure alignment with strategic objectives
- Own and execute Pendo’s whole product launch process
- Understands the basic and advanced agile methodologies and knows how to apply them from knowledge and experience that fits Pendo, pillar and/or teams.
- Owns pillar/squad specific reporting on progress, roadmap updates, internal metrics, risk management, communication plan, go-to-market activities and hold people accountable to ensure business goals are met
- Lead initiatives/projects by staying aligned on scope, business goals, operational model and securing cross-functional alignment
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Explore unique new opportunities to solve problems
- Lead and facilitate key stakeholder meetings such as; pillar/squad/scrum team leadership syncs, initiative kickoffs, go-to-market kickoffs, agile ceremonies; such as retrospectives, sprint plannings
- Participate in weekly Program Management team meetings to share learnings and improvements
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
- Must be self driven in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Knowledge of basic and/or advanced agile methodologies
- Exceptional skills in leadership, communication, time management, facilitation, and organization
- Professional (PSM) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Strong customer service experience
- Relevant work experience in product development lifecycle (PDLC)
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in:
Raleigh, NC - $115,000-$135,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.