Content Marketing Manager
Pendo elevates the world’s experience with software. We’re committed to helping businesses and product teams improve the apps they build, buy, and sell so they can deliver better customer and employee experiences. If you’re passionate about software, and curious about how to make software better for all users, this position is for you.
The Content Marketing Manager will help evolve our content strategy and create arresting and creative content that establishes Pendo's leadership in digital adoption and product experience.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Creating exceptional content. Writing, editing, and project managing content that supports larger marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to): e-books, blog posts, interactive experiences, videos briefs/scripts, infographics, and [enter your innovative ideas here].
- Collaborating with designers, developers, and other content creators to envision and build new content formats.
- Working closely with the stakeholders in the product marketing, revenue marketing, and product, to develop a content strategy that serves digital transformation professionals, product management teams and decision makers, change management professionals, as well as learning & development teams.
- Driving real business results. You should be comfortable with synthesizing data to inform content strategy and understand how content is performing.
- Lead the charge. The right person will have high quality standards and a bias to act. It’s an exciting time to join Pendo and grow our business, and we need people who are motivated to define and evolve our work as a marketing team and a company.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for creative experimentation and experience creating content for different media and audiences
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with writers and designers to create compelling content that aligns with business objectives
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with campaign teams and product marketing to understand their needs and help create materials that support those needs
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment
- A portfolio of work
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in:
- Raleigh, NC: $84,000 - $105,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.