Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Pendo for Employees
The Pendo Product Marketing team tells the story of Pendo products. Each PMM is responsible for the positioning, story, general GTM, and sales and marketing health of the product(s) they own. Product Marketing at Pendo is an extremely cross-functional role. We are part of the Product Team and partner closely with Marketing, ProdOps, Marketing, Sales, and more.
This Sr. Product Marketer will focus on Pendo’s employee focused use case (P4E). They will bring new features to market, drive adoption, and enable the sales and marketing teams to accelerate growth. This role will have a primary focus on P4E but will take on other secondary products and responsibilities over time.
- Collaborate with the P4E product and GTM teams to successfully launch new offerings.
- Research, position, name, build messaging and support pricing and packaging for P4E.
- Develop ICP and work with enablement to train field on related content.
- Build a launch plan and GTM efforts with sales and marketing.
- Deliver sales training and collateral to field.
- Work closely with product management and partner enablement teams to clearly articulate new product developments.
- Develop and deliver content for webinars and events to communicate the value of P4E.
- Maintain regular communication with product management, sales, and partner enablement teams to ensure cross-functional alignment.
- Ongoing analysis, reporting, and adoption efforts for product areas.
- 5+ years of formal B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience (not similar roles)
- Creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, cross-functional. dependencies, and competing priorities.
- Customer facing work experience
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Sales Tech/CRM SaaS experience
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- Experience working with executives
- Data analysis or reporting experience
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Raleigh, NC is $125,000 - $145,000.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.