Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Pendo is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual to join the integrated marketing team. The Growth Marketing Manager is a critical member of the marketing team with ownership of the go-to-market strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to achieve demand goals and build/accelerate pipeline for the Enterprise sales team.
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, and analytics to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
To achieve those goals, this role will influence and execute demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels in partnership with channel owners and drive alignment with sales to ensure the health of the business.
The integrated team develops campaigns that have sharp product positioning and consistently develop new ways to differentiate Pendo in the market.
This role will sit out of either our Raleigh, NC; San Francisco, CA; or New York, NY office.
- Lead marketing planning in partnership with sales segment leadership to align on segment priorities, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment and buy-in for marketing programs, and identify areas of opportunity.
- Own strategy and execution of account-based marketing programs and campaigns designed to engage key targets for Pendo’s enterprise account segment, partnering with sales, product marketing, marketing operations, customer, field and digital marketing on development and delivery of key programs.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of demand generating marketing programs including webinars, digital marketing, account based marketing, event promotion, and follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads to the revenue organization.
- Own reporting and analysis on marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Experience with building out multi channel programs and processes
- Experience working in partnership with enterprise sales leaders
- Understanding of demand and pipeline generation best practices, new trends, and technology
- A passion for reporting. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC, Marketo, 6Sense a big plus)
- Five (5) plus years of of B2B demand generation experience
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS company
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in:
- Raleigh, NC: $125,000 - $155,000
- San Francisco, CA: $144,000 - $178,000
- New York, NY: $131,000 - $163,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.