Senior Product Marketing Manager
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We’re on the journey of a lifetime with incredible traction across geographies, verticals, and segments. We’re building a product marketing dream team to power our growth and this critical role will be all about shaping the GTM strategy for our expanding product portfolio to capitalize on the massive addressable market and new ecosystems that we have in front of us. We are searching for a creative, hands-on Senior Product Marketing Manager ready to make an immediate impact on Own’s rapidly growing business, in a fun and fast-paced environment.
You are a master of your trade. Your passion, expertise, and genuine curiosity inspire everyone around you. You excel at bringing cross-functional stakeholders together to set and execute on go-to-market strategy to maximize the commercial success of new products as well as the continued growth of our in-market products. You’re excited about the idea of developing new foundations that maximize the commercial success of our entire product portfolio.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- You’ll deepen our understanding of revenue opportunities in the market, distilling complex information into meaningful insights to inform overall go-to-market strategy
- In close partnership with revenue leadership, you’ll develop and execute new strategies to generate revenue from our products and services, accounting for the complexities that come with the expansion of our portfolio across ecosystems, introduction of new revenue channels, and push upmarket
- Working closely with growth and product marketing leadership, you’ll be responsible for translating our market opportunity into the strategic themes that fuel our integrated marketing strategy, across campaigns, content and events
- You’ll partner with product, marketing, revenue enablement, and operations to develop focused go-to-market plays in key segments, industries, and geographies
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with product marketing and product development leadership to optimize the pricing and packaging of our products, monetization of new features, and release marketing process
- You’ll build sustainable best practices by embedding with our organizational thought partners to bring new perspectives and data-backed approaches to our work; you’ll play an integral role in defining how we measure the impact of our efforts on organizational objectives and, importantly, the commercial success of our products
Your Work Experience
- 5-8 years of product marketing experience in B2B tech, preferably SaaS; 6-10 years overall experience in marketing or product development
- Demonstrated success in developing and driving go-to-market strategy
- Speaks the language of product and sales teams fluently, shifting context with ease
- Ability to operate successfully with a high degree of autonomy
- Expert at balancing the needs of multiple cross-functional stakeholders, while prioritizing what is most important to overall business objectives
- Skilled storyteller with a strong point of view and ability to present ideas to an executive audience
- Organized, methodical, and detail-oriented with the ability to operate successfully with a high degree of autonomy
- Hands-on experience in the Salesforce, ServiceNow, and/or Microsoft ecosystem(s)
- Experience in the SaaS data protection, management or analytics space a strong plus
- A background in revenue operations or data science a plus
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.