Technical Support Manager
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a hands-on leader who is also a natural troubleshooter, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! A self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers recover from mission-critical events. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team while expanding and utilizing your Salesforce skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Provide purpose - Motivate team members and cultivate the team, discover training needs and provide coaching, develop team members to their fullest potential.
- Create and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Partner with customers to handle and manage escalations by understanding their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Oversee day-to-day operation - Set clear team goals and achieve optimal team performance with reporting on metrics and KPIs such as response and resolution times to meet Own’s SLA
- Engage with customers for onboarding and training of new accounts
Your Work Experience
- A degree in an education/technology field or 5 years of experience in a similar position
- 3+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 3+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- A current Certified Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our San Diego, CA office a minimum of 3 days a week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
The base salary hiring range for this position is $100,000 to $115,000, The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be dependent upon various factors such as education, training, skills, qualifications, competencies, years of experience, job-related knowledge, scope of the role, and location.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.