Senior FP&A Analyst
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will support driving decision-making and financial insights within the organization. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and finance leadership to provide critical analysis, financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting support. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our growth story.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Support the development of comprehensive financial plans, budgets, and forecasts. Analyze financial performance and variances, providing actionable insights.
- Decision Support: Partner with finance management and business leaders to provide financial analysis, scenario modeling, and performance reporting for strategic initiatives, new projects, and potential investments.
- Business Performance Reporting: Develop and maintain financial dashboards and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Data Analysis and Modeling: Utilize financial and operational data to build sophisticated financial models for budgeting, forecasting, and scenario planning. Identify trends, patterns, and opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and profitability.
- Operational Efficiency: Collaborate with department heads to optimize resource allocation and budgetary controls. Support the development and implementation of process improvements to enhance financial planning and reporting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. A Master's degree or MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Experience in developing financial models, conducting budgeting and forecasting, and performing financial analysis to drive strategic decision-making.
- FP&A experience in a corporate setting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights to senior management.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis using tools such as Excel, Power BI, or similar software.
- Understanding of financial accounting principles and reporting standards.
- Knowledge of financial planning best practices and industry trends.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and other financial planning software.
- Understanding of key performance indicators (KPIs) and their application to measure business performance.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.