Account Development Representative
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
Own is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Account Development Representative to join our elite Business Development team.
As part of the Business Development team, you will be pivotal to Own's go-to-market strategy, encompassing a dynamic blend of sales and marketing functions. At the forefront of the sales process, BDRs play a critical role in pipeline development, making this position ideal for individuals with 1-2 years of sales experience - possessing a hunger for success, ambition, intelligence, and high energy.
In addition to a collaborative environment, BDRs will benefit from comprehensive sales and technical product training. They will also have the valuable opportunity to closely collaborate with our Account Executives.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Conduct outbound prospecting through cold calling, email campaigns, and social selling
- Collaborate with Account Executives to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Qualify leads by understanding SaaS application stacks and backup requirements
- Exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of product applications and address prospect pain points with Own solutions
- Perform accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Log all activity diligently in Salesforce/Salesloft
- Participate in training programs to enhance product knowledge and sales skills
Your Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience
- Proficient in outbound calls and engaging prospects across communication channels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be accountable for results
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Basic understanding of SaaS and B2B sales
- Salesforce ecosystem experience (a plus)
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Paris office to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.