Senior Director, Digital Demand Generation
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
As a Director, Digital Demand Generation at Own, you'll be hands on and drive our digital marketing initiatives to new heights! Execute demand generation campaigns across all digital touchpoints, optimize campaign effectiveness, manage budgets, and automate processes. Bring creativity, innovation, and a can-do attitude with your experience in Digital Demand Generation Campaign Design and overall marketing expertise. Join us on this exciting journey of growth and success!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive revenue growth and market expansion across digital channels including the website, SEO, SEM, paid digital, PPC, email, paid social, and other relevant channels.
- Manage and grow a team of digital marketers specializing in email marketing and paid digital across skills development and campaign execution
- Oversee all digital touchpoints and be responsible for lead generation activities across digital channels including building and owning end-to-end prospect and customer journeys and supporting Campaigns team priorities.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to build a framework to track analytics and ROI, develop and report on insights and campaign effectiveness, and to report on performance and make recommendations to cross functional stakeholders across Marketing and Executive Leadership team.
- Own digital technology and tools portfolio, making recommendations on how to more efficiently leverage existing tools while keeping across emerging technology to continually improve processes and drive revenue.
- Leverage a growth mindset to build new and creative strategies which drive revenue growth across digital channels.
- Manage contracts and functional budget in partnership with security, legal, procurement, and finance departments.
- Manage and own relationships with agencies and vendors in pursuit of building and optimizing end-to-end prospect and customer journeys which drive revenue
- Collaborate with developers and agencies to manage the company website, ensuring an optimal user experience and timely updates. This may include managing website content, UTM tracking, and ensuring compliance with SEO best practices.
- Continually improve landing page optimization, keyword research, link building, content refresh and attain overall SEO maturity and reputation.
- Work to automate repeatable processes to consistently optimize and accelerate marketing campaign delivery and workflows.
Your Work Experience
- 8-10 years of deep understanding of digital marketing tools, with proven experience across SEO, web, paid digital, marketing automation, and email.Strong working knowledge level with Google Ads, GA4, LinkedIn, and Facebook is required. Experience with Pardot, 6Sense, Webflow, and Metadata strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Firm grasp of and passion for emerging digital tools and market trends.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate complex data points and insights into
- strong storytelling.
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management and collaboration skills across Marketing, Marketing Leadership, and Executive Leadership.
- Experience partnering with agencies, vendors and developers to drive, monitor and report on digital efforts.
- People management experience leading, upskilling, and building digital marketing teams.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.