Account Management Associate
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This position is expected to manage, service and add value to shippers in Ninja Van in order to retain and grow their revenue contribution to the company. The incumbent will play a pivotal role in allowing Ninja Van to offer best-in-class value added services to our shippers and cement ourselves as the leading 3PL in Singapore.
- Meeting/managing clients and pursue commercial opportunities where available
- Service clients well for retention, strive for client satisfaction to and pursue possible commercial opportunities such as cross/up-selling with their accounts
- Ensure operational excellence for clients
- Take responsibility for delivering a seamless experience for one’s clients and accounts (first/middle/last mile problem-solving)
- Work with other teams and departments in solutioning and improving processes
- Collaborate with operations team and commercials team to come up with solutions or new ideas, be it in terms of commercial opportunities or operational improvements
- 0-2 years in a client-facing role (sales, account management, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English required, proficiency in Mandarin will be a bonus to service clients based in China
- Customer-centric mindset with strong communication skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to handle commercial negotiations
Submit a job application