Driver, Office Management
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Transport senior management, clients and/or important packages to and from destinations
- Maintain punctual arrivals at specified locations.
- Plan driving routes in advance to optimize efficiency for the most expedient trips.
- Conduct research and prepare for potential delays due to traffic, construction, or weather conditions.
- Utilize navigation applications to identify the optimal routes.
- Professionally interact with clients at all times.
- Ensure the vehicle is consistently fueled and prepared for use.
- Coordinate vehicle repairs and maintain up-to-date records of mileage and maintenance.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading luggage.
- Stay informed about current traffic and weather conditions through reports.
- Adjust routes as necessary to avoid heavy traffic or road construction.
- Respond to clients' inquiries about the local area and provide information on nearby places of interest.
- Minimum SPM's with 3 years of working experience
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- A history of safe driving with a clean driving record, free from major traffic violations or accidents.
- Must not have any criminal record
- Strong time management skills to adhere to schedules and meet deadlines.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Submit a job application