Executive, Finance (Credit Control)
Accounting & Finance
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Manage the recovery of written off accounts.
- Hitting KPI of collections set every month.
- Preferably with a minimum Diploma in any field.
- Have relevant working experiences in banking/ finance, collections and related legal matters (a plus).
- At least 0-1 years of working experience in related field.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Will do calling for past due account.
- Able to follow instructions and can work on overtime (include working on Saturday or public holidays if needed).
Submit a job application