Associate, Sales (Project Management)
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Work alongside the project sales manager to ensure all commercials projects and sales improvement works are managed to meet the intended commercial outcome and timeline.
- Prompt and timely communication within the team in the sales department
- Timely monitoring of project progress and changes.
- Analyse project data and preparation projects report updates to stakeholders.
- Understanding of problems that the project is trying to fix or a commercial outcome that it’s intended to achieve
- Clarifying and finalising the goals of the projects with the relevant stakeholders within the sales team - i.e revenue increase, sales process improvements, customer retention etc.
- Work with the sales team to find problems or ways to improve current sales processes
- Preparation of project requirement documents and ensure solution are agreed by all parties and executed
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree - preferably with project management basics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written)
- Driven to do work that matters by having effective analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work cross teams and department
- Thrive in an environment with low supervision and self motivating.
Submit a job application