Regional Shipper Lifecycle Marketing (CRM) Senior Associate
Marketing & Communications
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the Regional Shipper Lifecycle Marketing (SLM) Associate, you will support the development of a data-driven SLM strategy and programme across the Ninja Van customer lifecycle, from new user to loyal advocate, to meet business objectives. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and implement campaigns across all possible communication touchpoints (i.e. Email, Mobile Push Notifications, SNS) and work with cutting-edge Marketing Technology platforms to push the boundaries of data-driven customer communications.
This will be an exciting challenge for a seasoned SLM Associate to drive change in a new function. If you are a hardworking and motivated team player with a “can-do” attitude, we would like to hear from you.
- Adopt a customer-first mindset, conceptualise effective and creative ideas to actualise them into regional playbooks for local campaign implementation success
- Take ownership to plan, setup, and launch key campaigns across all SLM touchpoints (E.g. Email, Mobile App Push Notifications)
- Project facilitation and enablement across the Group with multiple key stakeholders (local markets, business intelligence and tech and marketing stakeholders etc.)
- Continuously optimise campaign performance through A/B testing and data analysis
- Track, measure and report campaign performances across the Group
- Understand business objectives and work with business intelligence team to maintain the database, conduct actionable analysis and to uncover opportunities and gaps in the customer lifecycle, segments and behaviour
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to develop mastery of our CRM platforms in order to constantly experiment and push the boundaries of our customer communications
- Stay up-to-date on latest CRM-related trends, techniques, and marketing platforms and come up with innovative ways to reach our users in the most effective, least intrusive way possible
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferably in e-commerce / retail / travel. Regional or International experience is an added advantage
- Prior experience in a CRM agency is a bonus
- Proficiency with CRM platforms and tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Knowledge of HTML is a bonus
- Knowledge of SQL is a bonus
- Solid hands-on experience in CRM campaign management and loyalty programmes
- Logical and analytical with great attention to detail. Able to handle data and relate them to qualitative aspects of work
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders
- A great storyteller with a strong consumer instinct
- Able to work well in team
Submit a job application