Shipper Experience Assistant Manager
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Improve end-to-end shipper journey by establishing in-depth analysis and providing recommended actions and/or business solution/program to improve the journey and provide fantastic experience.
- Manage shipper’s voice (feedback) as the source of improvements.
- Establish coordination to other related functions within the company to manage shipper expectations, especially The Growth and Operations Team.
- Coordinate and assist Shipper Success Management (key account manager or relationship manager) by providing compelling relevant analysis.
- Maintain relationships with the sellers by having engagement activities.
- Ensure the shipper's retention and happiness.
- Having around 2-3 years experience in logistics (or other related industries) and/or customer relationship management field.
- Have good communication skills with a high collaboration spirit.
- Have a strategic or helicopter view.
- Excellent analytical and structural thinking.
- Good ability on problem solving skills.
- Agile and enjoy experimentation.
- High proficiency with spreadsheets & excel
- Simple programming language (SQL) is a plus-point
Submit a job application