Assessment Assistant Manager
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Review and evaluate the competency dictionary according to the needs and suitability of the company and existing roles.
- Collaborate with SME, related department and/or expertise
- Review the competency dictionary once a FY
- To undertake comprehensive assessments of adults/employee & provide detailed written/assessment reports to user/management
- Make assessment report in accordance with the assessment procedure
- Giving feedback to user and/or assessee
- Recap and filing all documents related to the assessment to ensure the neatness of the documents and can be presented quickly and accurately if needed
- Input data of employees who have participated in the assessment into the appraisal database to document any promotion or development programs that have been followed by employees
- Compile a monthly report of the assessments that have been carried out and can be used as information related to the assessments
- Master degree in Psychology, preferably in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Certification in assessment center or certified as an assessor
- At least 2-5 years of assessment experience required
- Proven ability to give and facilitate assessment
- Experience working with a diverse team
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with user
Submit a job application