Operations Cost & Performance Assistant Manager
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Operations Cost & Performance Assistant Manager responsible in monitoring and analysing company cost structure to get better visibility of cost driving factor, also help improving operation performances to create more efficient ops & cost.
- Create KPI for Operations to help improve performances
- Help set budgeting for company
- Execute & maintain Operation's KPI
- Create pay scheme for blue collars workers in related Ops function
- Execute and maintain payscheme
- Monitor and analyse company Ops cost structure
- Bachelor’s Degree related Analytical Skill from an accredited college or university
- +2 years experience as data analyst, market research, operation analyst
- Curiosity and eager to learn in a fast paced environment also self learn under minimal direction
- Understanding research methods & data analyst tools (Excel, SQL, Solver, Tableu)
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Problem solver and structure thinking
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skill
Submit a job application