Regional HRIS Senior Specialist
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The HRIS Senior Specialist is required to understand and translate user requirements into usable solutions within our HR IT Ecosystem (which includes SuccessFactors, Time off, Reporting, and Employee Central Payroll), and drive system implementation projects, starting from understanding user requirements, system design, user testing, and roll-out. On a regular BAU, the incumbent should resolve system issues and service requests raised by users, develop and maintain resources for users to carry out their tasks within the HRIS.
When required, the role is also expected to manage vendors that can help achieve the above.
- Resolve system issues and service requests
- Close tickets raised by users, or
- Delegate them to vendors and monitor progress on issues
- Drive System Implementation Projects
- Understand user requirements
- Design system requirements
- Execute/Monitor the execution of projects
- Release of system improvements to stakeholders
- User Education
- Development and update of resources for users
- 2-3 years experience in system implementation and configuration of SAP SuccessFactors, Employee Central Payroll, and Reporting Modules
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR practices and processes, which can translate into an ability to understand the objectives of a process, and how the system can support it (as opposed to simply taking the stakeholder’s proposed solution)
- Possesses and displays good verbal, written communication, presentation, interpersonal skill and ability to influence stakeholders and partners across vendors and teams
- Analytical, resourceful and possess great problem-solving skills
Submit a job application