Area Sales Manager (Jawa 2) - Cirebon
Sales & Business Development
Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales and marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff by giving sales orienting, and sales training .
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- 3 – 5 years sales experience
- Good English is a must
- Willing to work in a startup environment and able to adapt with all the excitements
- Self-starter with good initiative, and persistence
- Communication & negotiation are the 2 most important features
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software
- This position will handle Cirebon, Karawang, Majalengka, Indramayu, and Kuningan
Submit a job application