Pricing & Profitability Analyst
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Pricing & Profitability Analyst is responsible for Assist Head of Performance & Cost Analysis by doing many project with scope in the following description:
Performance analysis as a part responsible for ensuring the performance analysis especially for ground level should be aligned with company goals in term to build and manage each operation function KPI’s and deliverable with set the relevant performance matrix, monitoring tools, evaluation & improving the performance tools. also manage the ops motivation to improve the performances with reward & Punishment system. Performances Analyst will handle the sales & operation KPI’s each function consist of Revenue/Volume, First Mile, Sort, Last Mile, Linehaul, Recovery, Regional & Area Manager, and related functions.
Cost Analysis as a part responsible for ensuring the company could be more profitable and could sustainable, Cost Analysis will handle the Profitability & sustainability Analysis consist of rate Card Adjustment, Cost Tracker, Margin & Profitability analysis, Cost analysis review & analysis, rate and cost card, etc also manage project analysis related, KPI Control, and recommendation order to improve cost efficiency,, performance and compliance in accordance to related function including sales revenue, first mile, sort, linehaul, last mile. Also responsible for data collection data analyzation, reporting tools design, and giving insight to related departments.
- Consult with each function related the performance matrix that aligned with company goals
- Build the scorecard of each operational function from blue collar level until regional manager level
- Set related performances tracking report & analysis related to each related KPI
- Set reward (incentive) for each function that reach above good performances
- Set punishment system for each function that below minimum target performances
- Work together to develop new KPI and incentive scheme for Operations and Sales
- Evaluated the pay-scheme in ensure the scheme is cost sustainable from company, also still interesting for ground level
- Together with Head of PCA and other stakeholder conduct research on effectiveness of related KPI
- Working together with cross departments to execute strategic projects
- Together with ops stakeholder to socialize new KPI scheme
- Developing presentation deck and report to senior management
- Contributed and supporting operation performance and improvement
- 1-2 years experience as Data Analyst, Market Research, or Operation Analyst
- Curiosity and eager to learn in a fast paced environment also self learn under minimal direction
- Understanding research methods & data analyst tools (Excel, SQL, Solver, Tableu)
- Detail oriented, and data driven
- Problem solver and structure thinkingHave strong communication and interpersonal skill
Submit a job application