Regional Business Planning & Operations Senior Associate
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Regional Business Planning & Operations Senior Associate, the candidate will support the team to drive business outcomes and facilitate alignment of business priorities across the organisation.
- Facilitate the translation and cascade of Group-wide strategic goals into measurable key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure organisational alignment within and across regional and country teams
- Business partner internal stakeholders to manage end-to-end KPI design, creation and monitoring process
- Stay updated on key business changes and facilitate in-year goal changes to ensure continued alignment across the organisation
- Support in-country annual business and cascade meetings with country senior management and teams
- Engage and upskill Country Planning teams on business planning know-hows, goals program, and support day-to-day activities
- Formulate and execute training and education initiatives/workshops with stakeholders across the Group
- Manage internal KPI data, ensuring data completeness, accuracy and integrity across the FY
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence (BI) and internal stakeholder teams to collect and organise KPI data required to monitor business performance and support business reporting needs on a monthly basis
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned to support alignment of business outcomes or operationalisation of strategic initiatives
- University degree with qualification in Business, Finance or Engineering disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in business, operations, consulting or strategy planning roles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Slides, or Google Suite
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools (e.g. Google Data Studio) is a plus
Submit a job application