Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Finance Compliance Associate performs financial and compliance audits for all internal and external company financial transactions to determine and verify the adequacy and accuracy of approved action plans, data entries, disbursement, reimbursement, collection attachments, petty cash, and revolving fund replenishments.
1. Reconcile cash on delivery collections of the hub.
2. Coordinate with the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash-on-Delivery teams for the disbursement processes, receipt vouching receipts, and attachment checklist.
4. Perform immediate audit validation on the actual loss incurred due to untoward incidents (robbery, holdup, pilferage, salisi, fortuitous event, etc.).
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with related field, specifically in compliance, financial audit, or legal fields.
- Meticulous, pay attention to details and results oriented.
- Ability to work independently and handles multiple tasks well, in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and high-volume transactions.
- Good knowledge with excel and knowledge of Netsuite is preferred.
Submit a job application