Fleet Assistant - (RTM Department) - Ampang
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Assist in planning the driver route
- Assist Station Head in Stations’s daily routine task
- Comply to all related Standard Operating Procedure & Work Instructions to the Fleet Operations.
- Assist Station Head to ensure all documents required are properly kept and updated accordingly.
- Assist Station Head in maintaining the Station's infrastructure and cleanliness.
- Comply to Ninjavan Code of Conduct
- Comply to Ninja Van Quality Policies & Quality Objective.
- Any other task instructed by superior
- Conforms to the Quality Management System, OH&S management system & GDPMD system
- Take care of own and others' safety.
- Participate in QMS, OHS & GDPMD related programmes such as training, campaign, induction and
- Age from 18 - 45 years old preferred.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- No formal experience is required, though any prior experience demonstrating the ability to apply logic driven problem solving skills will be greatly advantageous.
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems effectively.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal/strong analytical problem-solving skill;
- Ability to drive change through the continual improvement process.
- Positive and passionate in conducting tasks.
- 1Proactive, collaborative, and highly disciplined team player
Submit a job application