Sales Development Representative, Digital Services
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) is expected to qualify leads from Inbound and Outbound Channels by Cold Calling and doing research. The SDR will also guide the qualified leads to register an account, connect shops and schedule a Demo / Training session with the BD team. Warm qualified leads will be handed over to BD team to convert them into a Paid User.
- Proactively identify and engage potential clients through strategic outreach and lead generation.
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects to understand their business needs and challenges.
- Deliver compelling and customized pitches to showcase the value of Ninja Van's Digital Services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to qualify leads and set up appointments for further engagement.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the CRM system.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or a similar role.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to understand and articulate the value proposition of digital services.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets and quotas.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales tools.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
Submit a job application