Linehaul Assistant Manager (Lampung)
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Customer service – to ensure all deliveries are done as per given SLA. Conduct action plan to improve and provide consistent results.
- Ensure effective and efficient usage of resources (schedule adherence, vehicle utilization, driver availability, and cash management).
- Drive safety behaviors to the team, reduce and prevent near miss/accident from happening. Provide support for drivers by coordination with other function to ensure they have been coached and trained properly.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Preferably Team Leader, Coordinator or Asst. Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Have knowledge of Fleet Management and Vehicle Management
- Comfortable at dealing with external parties (police, Dishub, etc.)
Submit a job application