Linehaul Supervisor Jakarta (Kosambi)
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, fleet management, leadership.
- Experience in logistics, freight forwarding, or courier.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Managing Linehaul KPI Performance with the most effective and efficient way,
- Managing Linehaul KPI Customer Service performance and safety driving,
- Managing resources (petty cash, vehicle, driver),
- Maintain security and feasibility in the region,
- Maintain the accuracy of vehicle assets,
- Coordinate with vendors and users in all matters, regarding vehicle management.
Submit a job application