Sales & Business Development
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Contract, Account Creation and Record Keeping: Ensure 100% accuracy and timely account creation, contracts management and organize up-to-date records of department processes/ transactions.
- Sales Process Execution: Monitor and enforce adherence to established processes within the sales department.
- Data Integrity and Confidentiality: Maintain data integrity by ensuring accuracy, completeness, and reliability of sales data/ sensitive information.
- Training and Communication: Facilitate training sessions for new and existing sales team members on sales processes and maintain effective communication to keep the team updated on any process changes or improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma of any fields
- Any experience in sales administration processes and terminology or any related field.
- Familiarity with contract management and documentation/ record keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google tools
- Experience in Salesforce.com (will be an advantage but not a must)
- English and Bahasa literate in both written and spoken
- Ability to do execute task and understand all processes involved within Sales Department
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one deliverables at a time
- Ability to demonstrate a good problem-solving skills
- Constant self-improvement mindset and independent on handling tasks assigned
- Ability to synergize the right attitude to benefit business needs
- Adaptability to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Submit a job application