Executive, Financial Planning & Analysis
Accounting & Finance
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Interpret operational data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for operational improvement.
- Lead small projects related to operational improvements, i.e., to identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Take part in the budgeting process, working with department heads to set realistic financial goals.
- Prepare regular financial forecasts based on current and projected business conditions and identify and analyze trends, opportunities, and risks affecting the financial performance.
- Analyze financial statements, key performance indicators (KPIs), and other relevant metrics.
- Present financial information to stakeholders, explaining trends, variances, and forecasts.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Accountancy, Finance or Business, with min. GPA of 3.00.
- 2-3 years of experience in financial planning analyst, business analyst, or related roles.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL (other coding languages is a plus).
- Excellent analytical skills to process voluminous data, interpret trends, establish high-quality insights and business implications.
- Attention to details and ability to perform basic sanity checks to ensure data accuracy.
- Business-minded individual with an intuitive sense of numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to compose and present reports, findings, and presentations.
- Interest in understanding operational processes to improve quality of analysis.
- Able to work well both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Able to work in a fluid and ambiguous environment.
Submit a job application