Executive - Client Success Management (Support)
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients, addressing their inquiries and providing timely and effective solutions.
- Ensure day to day operations inquiries are acknowledge and solved via chat, phone & email
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Address client concerns, issues, or complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries.
- Build strong relationships with clients, fostering trust and loyalty through excellent service.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, communication logs, and case histories.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work at Wisma Consplant
- Applicants must be willing to work on Shift Rotation Basis
- Good data processing skills
- Flexibility in terms of work timing
- Good communication skills
- Problem-Solving and analytical skills
Submit a job application