Lifecycle lead (CRM)
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the local SLM Lead, you will work closely with the local marketing and regional team to develop the local data-driven SLM strategy and programme across the Ninja Van customer lifecycle, from acquisition to reactivation, to meet business objectives. You will be responsible for the end-to-end success of SLM in Malaysia, especially in strategy, user experience optimization, insights generation and performance optimization with some level of execution, supported by a campaign specialist. You will maximize influence of our communication touchpoints (i.e. Email, Mobile Push Notification etc.) and work with cutting-edge Marketing Technology platforms to push the boundaries of data-driven customer communications.
- Develop a clear, actionable and performance-driven lifecycle roadmap for Malaysia based on aligned regional lifecycle strategy, the local business environment and consumer behaviour
- Continuously support the expansion, utilization of communication touchpoints to maximize influence on shippers and provide a seamless user experience
- Be a lifecycle, consumer and business champion for the marketing team and external stakeholders
- Ensure that all hygiene lifecycle journeys are setup (acquisition, activation,retention and reactivation) across all products (field sales, self serve etc.)
- Design data-driven experiments to drive engagement, conversions and shipper value perception.
- Segmentation and personalization to drive incremental conversions
- Ensure that deployment is of high quality (UX friendly) and support deployment whenever required (email, whatsapp, sms etc.)
- Data-driven campaign optimization
- Monitor, report and optimize shipper lifecycle performance within internal team and to external stakeholders (Eg. field sales, trade marketing etc)
- Deep dive analysis to uncover data-driven actionable insights for performance optimization or create white spaces to drive the business
- Support the expansion of lifecycle team’s visibility with key stakeholders to capitalize on any further opportunities to drive the business (x-sell other key products)
- 5 to 8 years of lifecycle / CRM experience in the tech / ecommerce / logistics space
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salescloud and HTML
- Proficiency with data analytics tools (Tableu, Power BI, Metabase)
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Multimedia/Visual Communication or equivalent
- Data-driven and analytical. Statistical background is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local consumer behaviour and strong consumer / business instincts
- A great storyteller, strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate and pitch effectively with local and regional stakeholders
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Detailed attention to detail and team player to ensure strong execution
Submit a job application