Senior Financial Analyst, Digital Services
IT, Accounting & Finance
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create the best end to end solution in the market.
The Digital Services Finance Business Analyst is part of the Business Control team within the Digital Services division which is responsible for the financial operations and reporting functions for all the Business Units (BUs) within the division.
The Financial Analyst is part of the Digital Services regional team reporting to the COO. The Analyst will play an integral role
-To streamline finance operations and control processes across Digital Services business unit and countries
-To establish measurement and tracking of success and performance metrics
-To drive forecasting and budgeting process, working with Digital Services business units to build performance drivers and financial models
-To provide data analytics support toward any product or commercial initiatives
-To ensure timely financial reporting aligned with Group Reporting Requirements
- To measure and track success and performance metrics including setting up of process and dashboard to provide timely and meaningful insights
- Work with the respective BU teams and Finance/Legal teams across the Group to set up and ensure smooth financial operations such as invoicing, payments, collections, etc in a way that leverages existing systems and frameworks while achieving Digital services specific objectives.
- Drive annual budgeting and periodic forecast exercise for all Digital Services BUs, working with respective BU to build performance drivers and financial models.
- Provide Data Analytics to support product and commercial initiatives
- Work with multiple information sources to prepare and present the Management P&L of every Digital Services BU on a timely and accurate basis and ensure alignment with group reporting requirements.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in finance function - Audit/FP&A/Business Controlling role
- Strong data analytics skills including SQL and data visualisation
- Candidates must have minimally a degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- High level of resourcefulness and adaptability
- Collaborative and team-centric approach to problem-solving with strong communication skills
- Solid analytical thinking with a structured and data-driven decision making process
- Able to work independently and as a team to deliver outcome of consistent good quality within stipulated timeline in a dynamic environment
Submit a job application