Executive, Ninja Mart (Graphic Design)
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are an FMCG e-commerce distribution business working with top brands and servicing thousands of shops across Vietnam and Malaysia. We are looking for a graphic designer to help develop our brands and create assets that will be used in nationwide campaigns
The role will
- Conceptualize, design and produce artwork, illustrations and graphics for various collaterals - digital and print
- Design collateral for offline channel e.g. red packets, banners, posters, flyers
- Design collateral for online channel e.g social media posts, website banners, powerpoint decks, PR articles
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to functionalities and features of digital media
- Conceptualize and produce video content and video editing for social media platforms
- Other relevant ad-hoc tasks
- At least 2 years of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom) or other relevant software and technologies
- Experience in video content, video editing for social media platforms
- Passionate about great design and crafting an engaging brand.
- Dedicated to deadlines and having excellent time-management to work on several projects simultaneously, efficiently and independently
Work Experience Requirements
- Preferred experience in: Graphic Design, Video content, Video editing
- English language preferred
Submit a job application