Account Executive - Mandarin Speaker
Sales & Business Development
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The account executive is responsible for providing support to the Fulfillment managed shippers. He/she is expected to ensure that all SOPs and updated guidelines of the fulfillment unit are properly cascaded to all shippers. He/she is mainly responsible in making sure that all concerns of the shippers are properly handled or escalated if needed.
- Manage existing shippers for retention and collaboration to drive volume growth
- Compile data for monthly performance review
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that we minimize opportunities for competitors to gain their business
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact by liaising closely with the relevant departments within Ninja van to ensure that their queries, problems, or issues are dealt with timely and accordingly
- Conduct personal visit to shippers periodically for business review
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers.
- Handle the end to end onboarding of newly signed up shippers based on agreed TAT
- Lead shipper’s product mapping, marketplace and last mile integration, order testing
- Ensure successful testing of required integrations before going live
- Ensure timely coordination with the shippers on the onboarding status and manage all requirements and next steps to make sure that the SLA is adhered to
- Handle the end to end offboarding of shippers and in charge of securing clearances from all concerned departments (finance, fulfillment ops etc) before release of stocks or completion of offboarding
- Builds familiarity in the daily needs of the assigned account and make sure they have the data that they need whether it be on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Publishes periodic reports and provides basic data analysis to internal/external stakeholders, and sub-shippers, where applicable.
- A graduate of Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Management Engineering or any business related courses
- 1-3 years of working experience in the same role or capacity
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce industries preferred but not required
- Experience in API/tech integration is an advantage
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Proficient in written and oral Mandarin
- Strong Excel/data management skills
- Basic technical competencies
- Proficient in Word, Spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets), Presentation tools
- Customer -oriented - possesses the mindset of understanding customer needs
- Critical thinking skills
- Positive with a can do attitude
- Basic Business Writing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly dependable
- Proactive and works with a sense of urgency
Submit a job application