Plant Maintenance - Chargeman BO (11kv)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The BO Chargeman is directly responsible in maintaining the 11kv switchgears and power transformers and the overall electrical installation of the building.
- Responsible for handling maintenance work and operation of all low voltage equipment including sub station, main switch board, sub switch board, distribution box (db), sub db, panel machine, power points & lighting system.
- Daily inspection of electrical service installation in building and troubleshoot faulty electrical services to avoid electrical breakdown.
- Oversee facilities, not limited to Building Management System, air conditioning, ventilation, cooling tower, chiller & etc in working condition.
- Install & monitor domestic and industrial installation.
- Maintenance and check fire fighting panel.
- Responsible for standby generator set room.
- Support fire fighting system & yearly fire drill exercise.
- Prepare & monitor monthly preventive maintenance schedule, inclusive of inspection & testing schedule.
- Troubleshooting & maintaining motor control system.
- Monitor operation costs and lead in efforts to reduce electricity consumption and to support department and companywide cost saving activities.
- Responsible in providing technical guidance on facilities.
- Liaise with authority (TNB, Suruhanjaya Tenaga ) for any related electrical matter.
- Assist the management in implementation of Health, Safety, Environment Procedure and comply with relevant standard regulation or procedures.
- Monitor lift system and ensure services are done efficiently.
- Undertake other duties and responsibility as may be assigned by the Management from time to time or as when necessary for the effective realizations of the job purpose.
- Ensure good 5S practice in work area.
- Candidate must possess B0/B4 Chargeman Certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST).
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Chargeman.
- Knowledge in Electricity Supply Act and Electricity Regulations will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST) regulations, safety health & environment (SHE) procedures and fire system regulatory.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and self-driven.
- Team player and ability to multitask.
- Able to work during weekend or extra hours whenever required
- Good characteristics e.g. trustworthy, discipline, reliable and honest.
- Experience in integrated facility management and building services industries is an added advantage.
- Have knowledge in ISO , time management & good 5s.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
Submit a job application