Associate, Procurement Admin
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the procurement admin, you will be involved in executing the day to day procurement operations and handle any exception scenarios with assistance from Team Leader, Procurement Admin, and Head of Procurement Operations.
- In charge of completing online/offline procurement, ensuring that orders are processed promptly and accurately
- Ensure timely execution of payment to suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange cross border shipments to our warehouse
- Handling of enquiries from sales team and resolve order disputes with suppliers when issue arises
- Responsible for building and completing product information in order management system
- Responsible for building and completing supplier information in supplier database
- Adaptability to multiple scenarios eg processing of orders from different destination countries with different restrictions and vendors
- Constant communication with multiple parties including supplier, financing, warehouse, sales and management teams to ensure updates are given and orders are processed with quality and in a timely fashion
- Minimum a degree in procurement related major with 12 years of working experience
- Familiar with purchasing from online marketplaces and prior experience in Logistics, E-Commerce, Operations and/or Business Process Management is a plus
- Effective at working with other departments and with great coordination skills and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Well versed with computer business applications
- Highly proficient in english and mandarin (both reading and writing)
Submit a job application