Executive, Ninja Mart (Marketing)
Marketing & Communications
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the Ninja Mart team, the Executive, Ninja Mart (Marketing) will focus on supporting the business direction of Ninja Mart via marketing campaigns and projects. The candidate is responsible for the development and execution of offline, online, social, and digital marketing plans.
In addition, the individual is responsible for supporting a collaborative environment, with the basic intent to increase brand awareness, engagement as well as fostering customer loyalty in the respective markets. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
As one of Ninja Van's new business units, the Ninja mart business is a ‘startup within a startup’. Leveraging off our existing core resources & knowledge, Ninja mart is focused on disrupting the FMCG distribution business with logistics assets across the region. As our business scales to meet customer demand. The goal is to enable our business model to grow speedily and sustainably.
The candidate will work to achieve the following:
Drive Marketing Campaigns & Strategies
- Define and support overall Brand & Marketing integrated strategy together with the regional marketing team.
- Responsible for coherent and consistent brand image across all retail touch points in our store customers physical stores.
- Ensure efficient use of assigned budget to deliver maximum Brand Amplification.
- Drive meaningful Campaigns/Partnerships/Tie-ups/Promotions to enhance brand relevancy and strengthen brand and customer engagement.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign.
- Develop content of marketing campaigns.
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas, and collateral to execute campaign projects.
- Identify new trends and insights to bring about effective marketing activities to increase brand awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement CRM related activities to promote attainment, loyalty and spending.
- Develop Go-to-Market Strategies, such as planning of ATL/BTL/TTL or 360 Plan.
- Develop and execute creative marketing/ events planning and all communications initiatives in accordance to brand guideline, principal's strategic direction and market requirements.
- Execute all public relations activities, including liaising with agencies in crafting out adaptable PR plan for Malaysia local market.
Perform Social Media Activities/Performance Marketing
- Plan social media calendar and content for target audience.
- Maintains the official social media accounts.
- Assist in the creation of digital and social content, read and comprehend key metrics for digital analysis and reports.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics for partnership and marketing materials creation.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Provide ad-hoc support replies to enquiries on social media.
- Identifying and track social media metrics and related marketing metrics.
- Provide analytics and insights to aid in growth of social media channels and digital platforms (Website, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing, communications or social science is a plus.
Work Experience Requirements
- Digital and Social media marketing: experience in social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Tiktok.
- Brand Marketing, Communications .
- Digital analytics: Able to use analyze data and use a data-driven approach to come up with strategies to meet objectives .
Submit a job application