Associate, Fulfilment (Shipper Support)
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
**priority given to mandarin speaking candidate
This role will be part of a growing, high-performing team responsible on retention of existing shippers within the Fulfilment business in Malaysia. Beyond ensuring strong operational performance to drive retention, the team will play an active role in ensuring that shipper satisfaction is measured holistically and maintained throughout the customer lifecycle, while looking for strategic opportunities to increase wallet share and help our shippers grow their business.
Job scope will be as follows:
- First level of direct support to customers to uphold customer service quality and satisfaction.
- Update on customer enquiries on order status throughout the fulfilment order cycle (from marketplace to physical handover to 3PL).
- First-level troubleshooting of issues due to system sync or incorrect information uploaded into systems.
- Update to senior assigned on customer enquiries that require advanced troubleshooting or customer escalations on critical issues.
- Sending of daily performance report (covering the following aspects of inbound, inventory and outbound orders) to customers.
Key Account Management Support
- Assist KAM Head to check on the following tasks:
- Generate ad-hoc reports required for Customer Service function, e.g. problem order reports.
- Process exceptional orders using the agreed SOP with customers and Ops teams.
- Is the order ready to be processed in the system (WMS / daily KAM-Ops sheet, i.e. is there sufficient stock?
- Is the order complete and out of the warehouse, i.e. is the order handed over to the delivery partner with a signed Dispatch Note?
- Checking of daily processing of orders within the specified duration in order to maintain SLAs, and escalating when a customer’s SLA has crossed a reasonable threshold.
- Why is there an out-of-stock (OOS) situation when the system shows that stock is available?
Key Account Management -Operations Daily Cadence
- Check with Ops team to do a physical check of Inventory if there is an out-of-stock issue surfaced during order processing
- Check with Ops team on estimated order pickup and delivery times
- Check with Ops team on the inbound arrival status and compile copies of the signed physical goods receipt note
- Check with Ops team for inbound orders with issues, e.g. UPC or SKU code wrong, items with damaged conditions, missing/excess items through reviewing the Inbound Discrepancy report
- Check with Ops team if any shipment arrived without an Inbound Order created in the system and follow-up with the customer on the creation of this order
- Check with Ops team on the status of all inventories related activities/issues, e.g. replenishment frequency, OOS items, missing/damaged stocks through reviewing the Stock Count and Stock Adjustment reports
- Follow up on return orders received in warehouse and order processing
- Ensure that returns orders are processed by Ops team in accordance with SOPs shared with clients
- Check with Ops team on any aftersales issues, through reviewing the issue report
- Investigate on customer issues on aftersales e.g items disputed by the customer with corresponding photo evidence, and review internal system data, e.g. obtain photo proof.
- Daily check for aftersales related issues and make arrangements for next steps, i.e. coordinating with the customer to arrange for pickup of wrong order sent and fulfilment of replacement order.
- Update customer on update or next steps through relevant sheets shared with customers.
- Prepare customer required information to support onboarding of new customers, e.g. business information, volume forecast, product master, etc.
- Prepare monthly customer data through downloading reports to be used for monthly billing.
Education & Skills Required
- Degree from reputable university.
- 1 - 4 years of relevant experience, including client-facing roles in customer service, account management, customer success and experience in business operations.
- Exposure to the e-commerce, logistics or supply chain industries would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to communicate solutions and to understand issues from customers well- Logical, structured thought process and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suites, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, comfortable working with large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Account Management
- Performance Reporting
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Submit a job application