Customer Success Executive
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for handling and resolving day-to-day customer issues and enquiries from the shippers on the various marketplaces. The incumbent will also be crucial in assisting the Account Management team in improving products/services offerings through gathering shipper feedback.
- Handle and respond to enquiries and issues from shippers and their customers
- Provide timely and appropriate solutions and alternatives to shippers and customers when they face issues - liaise with internal stakeholders to enable Fantastic Service Recovery when necessary
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service standards are maintained when speaking to stakeholders
- Monitor daily operations for shippers accounts - timely pickups and deliveries and escalate any issues to the team
- Assist with the improvement of Ninja Van’s products and services by gathering feedback from shippers
- 1 - 2 years experience in a customer service oriented role
- Minimally diploma holder in a relevant field
- Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin will be preferred
Submit a job application