Associate, Sales (Trade Marketing - Sales Program)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, October 2, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To provide technical support in regard to daily operational activities for Trade Marketing programs.
- To manage Referral Program and do administration tasks across multiple sales channels.
- To develop and implement supplementary channels or programs that aid acquisition.
- To involve in development and implementation of engagement and developmental programs and/or promotions.
- To do data management and insights reporting for all acquisition and developmental initiatives.
- To monitor competitors’ engagement and developmental programs/promotions.
- To work closely with cross-functional teams to plan, develop and implement trade marketing initiatives for referral programs.
- To monitor, analyze and evaluate trade marketing performance and assist supervisor to develop plans for areas of improvements.
- To coordinate with cross-functional personnel (Sales, CSM, Regional team, Procurement, Finance etc).
- To prepare periodic reports for the purpose of tracking of progress on Referral Program and other Trade Marketing campaigns.
- To support in other activities as directed by supervisors.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Good data processing and analysis skills.
- Flexibility in terms of work timing.
- Good communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Team player
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
Submit a job application