Marketing Manager, Digital Services
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
We plan to expand our operations in ID and acquire sellers, therefore the marketing hire’s main responsibilities will cover: setting up and running marketing and branding activities such as the business blog, social media channels, campaigns, as well as managing partnerships
- Plan, record, and report local marketing expenses
- Local market research and analysis to craft reports
- Based on local and regional marketing strategy and will cover the business blog, campaigns, social media, and events
- Local marketing campaign partnerships and joint campaigns to promote brand awareness and acquire sellers
- 3 - 5 years experience in digital marketing or product marketing (focus on user acquisition and activation)
- Understanding of TikTok ecosystem, live streaming, and/or live selling
- Expertise in content marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, SEO, and social media
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast changing environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and next actions
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management
Submit a job application