External Partnership Senior Staff
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This role responsible to maintain project with existing partners to develop a program to make shippers retain and/or acquisition, develop collaboration with partners in terms of supporting public knowledge outside, analyze existing partners to get the potential in order to create good collaboration, support and report all partnership data in order to get complete insight.
- Coordination with Legal, Procurement, and Finance team to process the draft of agreement
- Submit process payment to vendor through Finance and Procurement system
- Input and analyse all data related to all vendor in order to get complete insight for evaluation
- Maintenance survey and/or observation tools in order to get vendor satisfaction on project
- Bachelor's degree of Communication or Management from reputable university
- Min. 1 year experience in Trade Marketing or Partnership field
- Expert in Spreadsheet, Excel and another data management tools
- Understand with partnership process back-end
- Expert to provide and present data using all tools
- Familiar with Google Suites
Submit a job application