Go-to-Market Business Analyst (Portugal)
Lively set out to raise the bar on benefit solutions, because we believe no one should have to sacrifice personal wellness for financial wellness. While traditional benefits focus more on transactions and less on the humans using them, Lively harnesses user-centric design and innovative technology to deliver an effortless experience for employers and account holders alike. Our modern HSA is consistently top-rated, and we have since expanded our offerings to provide a full suite of other benefits and services for companies, consumers, and financial institutions.
Lively is a remote-first company, headquartered in San Francisco with employees across the US. Come join us and help make getting the value out of your benefits as simple as it should be.
About the Role
We're in search of a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Revenue Operations team as a Go-to-Market Business Analyst. This role involves bolstering our team in providing the business with strategic insights through reporting and analytics. The perfect candidate embodies a strong sense of accountability, is a self-motivator, and thrives in navigating ambiguous data situations. A candidate with outstanding analytical skills, particularly one who has previous experience supporting sales, marketing, or customer success in a SaaS business, would be an ideal fit.
- Work with the RevOps team members to build out reporting & dashboards that power the revenue organization in SFDC & other tools.
- Assist with analysis that helps to understand and optimize funnel performance and maximize ROI of sales & customer success efforts.
- Utilize Salesforce or other Lively systems to extract, analyze, and report on sales activity data.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and automation to enhance operational efficiency across all GTM functions.
- Analyze Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success data to derive actionable insights for all areas of the buyer’s journey/customer lifecycle.
- Assist in sales forecasting and pipeline analysis for ad-hoc reporting as well as regular executive and board reporting needs.
- Document data & reporting-related processes, workflows, and best practices to enable team members to maximize company data to drive better decision-making.
- Very comfortable solving reporting or data gaps and collaborating with various teams to ensure robust and reliable reporting
- Work closely with leadership to guide and assist in understanding business challenges, defining the questions to be answered and then conducting analysis to answer questions and create recommendations.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role or similar.
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools is a must. You'll be crunching numbers, analyzing trends, and deriving insights to drive strategic decisions.
- Whether it's Salesforce, Marketo, or another system, you should be best friends with it.
- Create clear and concise reports for sales leaders. Think dashboards, performance metrics, and forecasting reports. Experience with Tableau or Power BI or something similar will be helpful.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications, but feel you would be a good fit for the position. However, you must be located in the United States.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage. An HSA with employer contribution, FSA, paid parental leave, medical travel benefits, a 401k plan, flexible vacation policy and more!
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!
Lively Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Learn more about E-Verify here: